K-On Ritsu Tainaka saver.o.logy: 4 Days Escape

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

4 Days Escape

Hello fellas! Its 4 days holiday (since saturday and sunday weren't counted as holiday). So i was so bored since friday at home. So saturday i was planning to go by myself like doing girly things by myself but then I accidentally met Lexy and Bella and we were accidentally doing girly things together.

Yup, entered watsons and complaining that we don't have any money to buy this and that. Bought crepes from @crepesignatureid, aw my fav and everything we could do at that moment.

On sunday me and my mom went to church and went to one of steak resto since it was the only one which opened that early. So happy tummy!

On monday I went to Margo City with my bae. We finally ate Shihlin which I wanted since 17374827 days ago. He was particularly soooo patient especially when I entered every store and confused between this and that. So finally he choose me a pair of loafer which I really love too!❤ Then I bought a big mason jar and we ate sushis. Sushi is my ritual of holiday! I love you!❤

And today I went kind-of-fancy-lunchie (well for me and Bianca who are very economic, it was fancy), to Tier Sierra Lounge. I personally love the fish and chips, since it was the neutral one to my cutie tiny belly. The fish and chips isn't really salty and really light-spiced, which means I love it because i hate too much spices in one food. Bianca ordered, i forgot the name but it was kind of beef and potatoes with barbeque sauce. She hate the beef, but the sauce is good tho♥

So far, my holiday is about eating, eating and eating. I wish i couldn't be fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment